May 11, 2013
This week’s challenge is Abstract Curves. Show us your best images of Abstract Curves, the photograph must fit into the Abstract category and have a clear theme of curves.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, May 18th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, May 22nd|
- Take an abstract photo with the theme of Curves
- Submit it under: Abstract- Patterns
- Select “Add to Market” when submitting the photo
- Tag the image with: PWCcurves
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro + an 11×14 Canvas Print of their winning image (US members only)
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- The photo must be an image with a clearly identifiable theme of “Abstract Curves” and fit into the Abstract -Patterns category.
- The photo must be added to the Pixoto Market
- Improperly categorized images will be re-categorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCcurves”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we do not review qualification requirements for images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCcurves-dq will be placed on the image).