March 16, 2013
Lines are everywhere around us. Look around where you are sitting right now and we bet you’ll find at least a dozen groups of lines. For this week’s challenge find the ones that are most beautiful to and let us see! Just make sure the images fit into the Abstract category (i.e. not easily identifiable).
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, March 23rd at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, March 27th|
- Take an abstract photo of lines.
- Submit it under: Abstract / Patterns
- Select “Add to Market” when submitting the photo
- Tag the image with: PWCLines
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro + an 11×14 Canvas Print of their winning image (US members only)
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- The photo must be an abstract photo with a clearly identifiable theme of “lines”
- The photo must be added to the Pixoto Market
- Improperly categorized images will be re-categorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCLines”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCLines-dq will be placed on the image).