It’s time to dig into your portraits of men or women and show us your best shots of displaying emotions. There is a catch, the emotion can not be a smile. Whether it is an expression of anger, concern, depression or grief, any clearly expressed emotion, other than a smile is the objective. Make sure to label the emotion in the title and provide a description if you feel it is needed.
Note: if you are submitting it for commercial stock and/or canvas then make sure you obtain and attach the proper releases.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, February 9th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, February 13th|
- Take a photo of a man displaying any emotion except for a smile
- Submit it under: People/any sub category
- Select “Add to Market” when submitting the photo
- Tag the image with: PWCEmotions
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- The photo must display a man or woman expressing a clearly visible emotion, that is not a smile, have ’emotion’ as the subject (i.e. concern, depression, excitement, resolve).
- The photo must be added to the Pixoto Market (stock and/or canvas)
- The man or woman’s face must fill a minimum of 50% of the image area.
- People in the shots must be the subject
- If the image is being sold as commercial stock and/or canvas then make sure you obtain and attach the proper releases.
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCEmotions”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCEmotions-dq will be placed on the image).