November 12, 2012
The snow is falling here in Colorado and we’re beginning to dream about hitting the slopes. Let’s celebrate the season with this week’s challenge.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, November 17th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, November 22nd|
- Take a picture of landscape that includes either natural ice or snow (see details below)
- Submit a new photo under: Landscapes / Any Subcategory
- Select “License for Stock” when submitting the photo (you’ll be required to enter a title, tags and a description)
- Tag the image with: PWCwinter
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- The scene in the photo must be “wintery” with evidence of ice and or snow
- No close-ups! this is the landscape category
- The photo must be submitted to Pixoto Stock
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCwinter”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCwinter-dq will be placed on the image).