November 26, 2012
Handshakes make classic stock photos and we think we should have some good ones. Take a photo of people shaking hands (but no faces please), upload it to Pixoto and you could win this weeks challenge.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, December 1st at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, December 5th|
- Take a photo of two people hands, bumping fists, giving a high five or hand based greeting. No faces (or heads) please
- Submit a new photo under: Portraits & People / Body Parts
- Select “License for Stock” when submitting the photo (you’ll be required to enter a title, tags and a description)
- Tag the image with: PWChandshake
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- The subject of the photo must be two or more people shaking hands or other hand based greeting
- Heads/Faces are not allowed in the photo
- The photo must be submitted to Pixoto Stock
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWChandshake”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWChandshake-dq will be placed on the image).