August 27, 2012
In this week’s challenge we ask you to balance the subtle dance of light both inside and outside of glass by taking a photo of a person from the opposite side of a window.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
“Through the Window”
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, September 1st at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, September 5th|
- Submit a new photo under: People / Any Category
- Tag the image with “PWCwindow”
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- Please enter photographs of people viewed through a window
- The window must be clearly visable with at least 2 sides of window pane showing.
- The subject must be the person – not the window.
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCwindow”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCwindow-dq will be placed on the image).