July 29, 2012
We’ve been putting in way too many late nights lately and have got coffee on the brain (litterally). This week’s challege will highlight one of our newest categories by asking our members to post their favorite photos of coffee & tea cups.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
“Coffee & Tea Cups”
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, August 4th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, August 7th|
- Submit a new photo under: Artistic Objects / Cups, Plates & Utensils
- Tag the image with “PWCcups”
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- Must be a photo with a coffee or tea cup as the subject
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCcups”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCcups-dq will be placed on the image).