July 7, 2012
When one door closes another opens. This week’s challenge is to submit photos uniquely showcasing open doors to houses or buildings. See the rules for complete details. Have fun!
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, July 14th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Thursday, July 19th|
- Submit a new photo under: Architecture & Design (subcategories: Interior or Exterior)
- Tag the image with “PWCopendoors”
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- An open door on hinges must be prominently featured in the photo. No closed doors.
- Not acceptable: Car doors, gates, and sliding doors will be disqualified.
- Image must be properly categorized as Architecture & Design. Subcategorized as interior or exterior.
- Significant post-processing allowed but images must follow Photoshop rule (see “Pixoto Contest rules”)
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCopendoors”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCopendoors-dq will be placed on the image)