December 22, 2011
Are you one of the Top 20 Photographers in the World for 2011?
Make sure you have at least 10 highly ranked images in a category to find out.
We will announce the Top 20 Photographers of 2011 Awards in mid-January 2012 for each Pixoto category with more than 750 participants. Here are the details:
- The winners of the awards will be based on the average ImageScore of your best 10 images submitted in the category during 2011.
- You must have submitted 10 images to a category to qualify. We want to make sure the Top Photographers have consistently great images – not just a few lucky shots.
- Winners will receive a special badge prominently placed on their profile page and an embeddable widget for their personal websites.
- We will publicize through a press-release, direct email, social media, a banner in the sidebar and through a dedicated section of the site accessible from the header.
- We are not using Pixoto Points for this purpose because they tend to favor early adopters and we want everybody to be on a level playing field.
- Submission Deadline: New Year’s Eve, 2011 (based on GMT)
- (categories that currently don’t meet the 750 participant minimum are: Sports, Mobile, Fashion, and Nudes & Boudoir)