June 9, 2013
This week we are looking for your best images of Still Life’s. To introduce our new sub-category in artistic objects we challenge you to bring forward your best Still Life images.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, June 15th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, June 19th|
- Take a photograph of a Still Life scene
- Submit it under: Artistic Objects – Still Life
- Select “Add to Market” when submitting the photo
- Tag the image with: PWCstilllife
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro + an 11×14 Canvas Print of their winning image (US members only)
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- The photo must be an image with a clearly identifiable theme of “Still Life” and and fit into the Artistic Objects – Still Life sub-category. Still life images must contain several different types of objects such as flowers in a vase with oranges and books, or stones stacked with incense and flowers.
- The Still Life Sub-Category was introduced to provide a place for images that contained both natural objects and artistic objects or a combination of different types of man-made objects.
- The photo must be added to the Pixoto Market
- Improperly categorized images will be re-categorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCstilllife”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we do not review qualification requirements for images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCstilllife-dq will be placed on the image).