April 14, 2013
This week we are looking for your best photos of candid shots of people enjoying festivals, celebrations, carnivals,fairs or any kind of public celebration. Share your photographs that clearly depict people enjoying a celebration.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, April 20th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, April 24th|
- Take a photo of a Landscape reflected in water.
- Submit it under: People – Street & Candids
- Select “Add to Market” when submitting the photo
- Tag the image with: PWCCandidCelebrations
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro + an 11×14 Canvas Print of their winning image (US members only)
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- The photo must be an image with a clearly identifiable theme of “Candid Celebrations” and fit into the People – Street & Candids category
- The photo must be added to the Pixoto Market
- Improperly categorized images will be re-categorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCCandidCelebrations”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCCandidCelebrations-dq will be placed on the image).