March 10, 2013
For this week’s challenge we want to see your version of Van Gogh’s masterpiece. Please submit your favorite landscape photos that prominently feature a starry night.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, March 16th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, March 20th|
- Take a photo of a the night sky.
- Submit it under: Landscapes / Nightscapes
- Select “Add to Market” when submitting the photo
- Tag the image with: PWCStars
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- The photo must be a landscape photo, shot at night that prominently depicts a starry night sky
- The photo must be added to the Pixoto Market
- Improperly categorized images will be re-categorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCStars”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCStars-dq will be placed on the image).