March 1, 2013
We have a special contest to go along with the launch of the Illustration & Design / Web & Apps category on Pixoto this month!
The contest is simple. Submit an appropriate website or native mobile application (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BB, etc) design to the Illustration & Design / Web & Apps category during the month of March and you are automatically entered for the $500 Grand Prize. The #1 Web & Apps design as assigned during our standard March monthly awards cycle will be awarded a cash prize of $500.
NOTE: A minimum 1000 unique entries must be received in order for Pixoto to pay out the $500 cash prize.
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Sunday, March 31st at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Tuesday, April 9th|
- Design a website or native mobile app (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BB, etc).
- Submit it under: Illustration & Design / Web & Apps
- The #1 Entry will receive $500US (minimum 1000 unique entries required in order to pay the $500 cash prize)
- A blog post will highlight the winner
- The image must be a website or native mobile app (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BB, etc) design
- Improperly categorized images will be re-categorized and disqualified
- A minimum 1000 unique entries must be received by the submission deadline in order for the cash prize to be paid.
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the month of March
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a DesignMarch-dq will be placed on the image).