February 16, 2013
This week we are looking for images of storms, break out your best images of bad weather, over the ocean, prairie, mountains or anywhere. Share your best images of storms.
Note: if you are submitting it for commercial stock then make sure that nothing in the photo is not copyrighted (if not – submit it as “editorial only”).”
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, February 23rd at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, February 27th|
- Take a photo of a storm
- Submit it under: Landscapes / Weather
- Select “Add to Market” when submitting the photo
- Tag the image with: PWCStorm
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- The photo must have a storm as the subject (i.e. dark clouds, wind, lightening, rain ).
- The photo must be added to the Pixoto Market
- Shots must be taken outside
- Do NOT include people in the shots
- If a property release is required – please add it
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCStorm”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCStorm-dq will be placed on the image).