It’s time to dive into your travel picture archive and show us the your best shots of the world’s landmarks. Make sure to label the landmark in the title and provide a description if it is not obvious.
Note: if you are submitting it for commercial stock then make sure the landmark is not copyrighted (if not – submit it as “editorial only”). For example photos of the Eiffel Tower taken at night must be submitted as “editorial only”.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, February 2nd at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, February 6th|
- Take a photo of a landmark travel location
- Submit it under: Travel Locations / Landmarks
- Select “Add to Market” when submitting the photo
- Tag the image with: PWClandmarks
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- The photo must have a travel ‘landmark’ as the subject (i.e. a building, natural formation, statue, etc that tourists would frequent).
- The photo must be added to the Pixoto Market
- Shots must be taken outside
- People in the shots must be unidentifiable and may not be the subject
- If a property release is required – please add it
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWClandmarks”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWClandmarks-dq will be placed on the image).