December 17, 2012
Sometimes Black & White doesn’t get the recognition it deserves. Let’s try to change that with this week’s challenge. Make sure to click “licence for stock” to qualify.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
“Black & White Landscapes”
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, December 22nd at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, December 26th|
- Submit a photo of landscape in Black & White
- Submit a new photo under: Landscapes / Any Category
- Select “License for Stock” when submitting the photo (you’ll be required to enter a title, tags and a description)
- Tag the image with: PWCbwlandscapes
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- The photo must be a landscape (no cities, closeups ect.)
- A true black and white tone must be used (no sepia or other tones)
- The photo must be submitted to Pixoto Stock
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCbwlandscapes”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCpwclandscapes-dq will be placed on the image).