October 29, 2012
Head to your local market and pick up some fresh veggies for this week’s challenge.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, November 3rd at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Thursday, November 8th|
- Take a photos of any type of vegetable
- Submit them under: Food & Drinks / Fruits & Vegetables
- Select “License for Stock” when submitting the photo (you’ll be required to enter a title, tags and a description)
- Tag the image with: PWCvegetables
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- Photo must have a vegetable, or vegetables, as the subject
- The photo must be submitted to Pixoto Stock
- We will use the cooks definition of a vegetable, rather than a botanists (i.e. pea pods, tomatoes, etc. are OK)
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCvegetables”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCvegetables-dq will be placed on the image).