October 22, 2012
Halloween is rapidly approaching and for this week’s stock challenge we’re looking for photos of Pumpkins (carved or uncarved). The winners will be announced on Halloween.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, October 27th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, October 31st|
- Take a photos of a pumpkins
- Submit them under: Holidays / Halloween
- Select “License for Stock” when submitting the photo (you’ll be required to enter a title, tags and a description)
- Tag the image with: PWCpumpkins
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- Photo must have a pumpkin, or pumpkins, as the subject
- The photo must be submitted to Pixoto Stock
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCpumpkins”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCpumpkins-dq will be placed on the image).