September 24, 2012
We’re so excited about our launch of Pixoto Stock phase 1 (which has been the most requested feature since day 1) that we’d like to celebrate by focusing our weekly challenge on photos submitted to the new service. It turns out that food is the number one most searched type of stock photo on google which gave us an interesting challenge idea:
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, September 29th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, October 3rd|
- Take a picture with a piece (or pieces) of fruit as the subject (pay attention to full rules below)
- Submit a new photo under: Food & Drink / Fruits & Vegetables
- Select “License for Stock” when submitting the photo (you’ll be required to enter a title, tags and a description)
- Tag the image with: PWCfruit
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The opportunity to make some money off of stock sales in the future
- The photo must have a piece or pieces of fruit as the subject
- The fruit may NOT be in water! (we’ve all seen enough of those…)
- The photo must be submitted to Pixoto Stock
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCfruit”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCfruit-dq will be placed on the image).