September 17, 2012
Sepia, blue-tone, red infusions now’s your change to try some of those crazy toning options you’ve been dreaming of.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, September 22th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, September 26th|
- Take a picture of a landscape and turn apply a monotone filter that is not black and white
- Submit a new photo under: Landscapes / Any Subcategory
- Tag the image with: PWCotherworldly
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The photo must be a monotone (non-black and white) landscape
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCotherworldly”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCotherworldly-dq will be placed on the image).