September 2, 2012
In this week’s challenge we ask you to get creative with reflections. Let’s see what we get when we reflect an “artistic object” in a mirror.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
“Objects in the Mirror”
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, September 8th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, September 12th|
- Take a picture of a non-natural object reflected in a mirror
- Submit a new photo under: Artistic Objects / Any Sub-Category
- Tag the image with “PWCmirror”
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- Please enter photographs of a non-natural object reflected in a mirror
- The mirror must be clearly visable with at least 2 sides of mirror fram or edge must be showing.
- The subject must be properly categorized in the artistic objects category
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCmirror”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCmirror-dq will be placed on the image).