September 8, 2012
Great black and white photography has always set the standard for drama and depth. This week find your favorite building and turn it into the perfect Black & White.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
“Black & White Buildings”
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, September 15th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, September 19th|
- Take a picture of a any type of building and turn it into a Black & White masterpiece
- Submit a new photo under: Buildings & Architecture / Any Subcategory
- Tag the image with: PWCbuilding
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The photo must have a single building as the subject
- The photo must be pure black and white – sepia or other color tones are not permitted
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified (i.e. don’t upload a photo of sky line or a person with a building in the background)
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCbuilding”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCbuilding-dq will be placed on the image).