August 11, 2012
Celebrate your local shopping culture in this week’s challenge by photographing your favorite outdoor market.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, August 18th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, August 21st|
- Submit a new photo under: City, Street & Park / Markets & Shops
- Tag the image with “PWCmarkets”
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- Please enter photographs of outdoor markets
- Title your photo with the location of the market
- People may be in the shot – but the emphasis should be on the market not the people
- The goods being sold must not be the subject – instead focus on the stall/shop as a whole or panoramic scenes
- Improperly categorized images will be recategorized and disqualified
- Image quality (through ImageDuel) will determine the winner. In other words… the better image will determine the winner not the better concept.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCmarkets”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed.
- Due to the popularity of weekly challenges, we not review qualification requirements for image images with an ImageScore of less than 500
- Be true to the category: Images in the wrong category will be recategorized and disqualified.
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCmarkets-dq will be placed on the image).