June 11, 2012
There’s been plenty of good stuff going on in the heavens lately. An eclipse, a transit and a full moon have left us with our favorite satelite on our minds. So this week’s challenge is to upload a fantastic photo of a landscape with the moon in it.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, June 16th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Wednesday, June 20th|
- Submit a new photo under: Landscapes (any subcategory)
- Tag the image with “PWCmoonscapes”
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The moon must be clearly visible in the photo (it does not need to be the subject)
- Image must be properly categorized in Lanscape category (non landscape shots will be recatgorized and disqualified)
- Don’t photoshop the moon in the shot. If it looks fake we’ll disqualify it.
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCmoonscapes”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCmoonscapes-dq will be placed on the image)