Spice up your landscape photos with the color red. This week’s challenge is to submit photos uniquely showcasing the color red within a landscape. Have fun!
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, July 7th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Thursday, July 12th|
- Submit a new photo under: Landscape & Nature (any subcategory)
- Tag the image with “PWCredscapes”
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- The color red within a landscape must be prominently featured in the photo. It does not have to be the dominating color but we shouldn’t have to look for it.
- Red rocks and red skies are acceptable.
- Image must be properly categorized as Landscape & Nature
- Significant post-processing allowed but images must follow Photoshop rule (see “Pixoto Contest rules”)
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCredscapes”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCredscapes-dq will be placed on the image)