June 25, 2012
Here in Colorado we’ve been plagued by fires recently so they are on our mind. This week’s challenge it to submit photos that build on this theme. They don’t have to be big fires – candles will suffice. Happy shooting!
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE:||Saturday, June 30th at Midnight GMT|
|WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:||Thursday, July 5th|
- Submit a new photo under: Fine Art (any subcategory)
- Tag the image with “PWCfire”
- Top Entry will win a year of Pixoto Pro
- Winners will get Award Badges, 1000 Points plus 1,000 credits for future image submission
- A blog post will highlight the winners
- A real fire or a flame must be prominently featured in the photo. It does not have to be the subject but we shouldn’t have to look for it.
- Image must be properly categorized in the Fine Art
- Significant post-processing allowed but images must follow Photoshop rule (see “Pixoto Contest rules”)
- Enter as many images as you like – only highest scoring one will be chosen for top 10 winners.
- Images must be submitted/resubmitted during the week
- Images must be tagged “PWCfire”
- You may resubmit an image already on Pixoto, but please be aware that ImageScore, awards and points for the image will be reset upon resubmission
- Duplicates of previously uploaded, and not deleted, Pixoto submissions will be removed
- Entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disqualified (a PWCfire-dq will be placed on the image)